Social Media Calendar for March 2017
Wondering what to post on social media? Well, here is a social media calendar for March 2017 that will (hopefully) give you some ideas. Calendar events make for timely and interesting posts. We have also included popular hashtags for most of the events that appear on the calendar. Hover your mouse over the event to see the hashtags.
Interesting Trivia for the Month of March
- March was originally the first month of the Roman calendar and was named after Mars, the god of war.
- Aquamarine and the bloodstone are the birthstones for March. Both stones stand for courage.
- The birth flower for March is daffodil. In the language of flowers, daffodils symbolize chivalry, respect, modesty, and faithfulness.
- March is the only month with three consecutive consonants in its name in English.
Monthly Events for March
- Asset Management Awareness Month
- National Caffeine Awareness Month
- National Celery Month
- National Cheerleading Safety Month
- National Sauce Month
- National Trisomy Awareness Month
- National Women’s History Month
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- National Craft Month
- National Credit Education Month
- National Professional Social Work Month
- National Kidney Disease Awareness Month
- National Noodle Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Peanut Month
- National Music in Our Schools Month
- Weight Loss Awareness Month
In this blog post, Sasson shares his best practices for creating interesting and relatable blog posts.
December 30, 2016
Social Media Strategy 101
How to Build and Manage an Effective Social Media Campaign for Your Business The world of digital marketing and social media is progressing, and so must we. If your business […]