Award-Winning Website Design
Art & Analytics
When you’re thinking outside the box, why let your website get trapped inside one? We customize your site to drive your business, beginning with thorough research and analytics. Every page is highly optimized with built-in features that not only get results, but measure them.
Awesome Core Features
- Custom Creative and Design
- Social Media Integration
- Fully SEO Optimized
- Contact Forms
- Payment Processing
- Sophisticated Product Catalog
- Marketing and Merchandising Features
- and Many More Features…
Building each site to work flawlessly across all platforms, we’ve helped sell hundreds of millions of dollars in products and services to consumers worldwide. There’s no template for that.
Website Design Portfolio
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Musician website featuring new album.
– Dr. Gorman D.D.S
Gorman Health & Wellness
“My New Website Drew In New Patients Right Away”
– Dr. Leila D.D.S
Woodland Hills Dental Care
– DJ Eddie
Website Design by Navazon
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you design logos?
Yes. Our graphic designers will present you with logo options that work for your brand. If you already have a logo that you like, we can work with it. Or refresh your existing logo for a more contemporary look.
How long does it take to complete my website?
Depending on the site of the website and our workload, websites can take from one to three months to complete. If you need your site faster, please let us know and we will do our best to deliver it within your timeline.
Who owns the website that you build?
You the client will own all the rights to everything that we create. If we use stock photos, you will have the right to use them on your website.
What forms of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, company checks, and wire transfers.
How do I participate in the design process?
We use an online project management system called Basecamp that is easy to use. You and your team members will have access to the portal and can follow along as your project is being built and comment as needed. All your assets like your logos, videos, and business card designs are stored there for easy access.
Does the website include tracking and analytics?
Yes. We include Google Analytics, a free tracking, and analytics system, on all websites that we build. If you advertise on Facebook, TikTok, and other platforms, we will install their pixel so you can track your ad campaigns on each ad platform.
Do you offer website hosting?
Yes, Navazon offers website hosting for WordPress and certain other web technologies. We use fast co-located servers in California and your site will be hosted on a Virtual Private Server to ensure security and fast load speed. Alternatively, you can have your website hosted by the hosting company of your choice.
How do you ensure my website's security?
We take security very seriously and will take every step necessary to help ensure a safe and secure website experience for you and your visitors. Here are some of the standard elements included with your website:
- SSL Certificate
- CAPTCHA on all forms
- Backup plugins to run automated regular backups
- Security plugins to help stop attacks
If you host your website with Navazon, additional security measures are taken:
- Sucuri website security suite
- Software firewall and programming
- Regular update of security system
- Regular backup of the entire website
What extras do I need?
The website that Navazon builds for you will be complete and will not need anything extra to run. The sites are built on open platforms and can be extended using popular plugins and modules.
Can I update the website myself?
You will have admin access to your website and can use the Content Management System to make updates to your site as needed. Our team is always available to make the necessary changes for you.
Navazon offers a monthly website maintenance service that includes monthly updates to your website software and content updates.
Schedule a Meeting with Navazon
to Discuss Your Website
At Navazon, we are uniquely positioned to create professional websites that are not only beautiful but also generate real business results. Schedule a meeting with our Los Angeles-based, award-winning website development team to discuss your website project.
Navazon’s Website Design Process
- We always start with research into your competitors. We believe your potential target audience has a choice and will likely review several options. We want to ensure that once they compare their choices, they select your business and only your business.
- We will interview your team members to learn what makes you unique and help position your business and value propositions correctly.
- We will propose a marketing strategy for your review based on our findings.
- We will work on your branding to ensure a cohesive brand experience across your website and all collateral materials.
- Our team starts the design and development process. You can view and comment on the progress of the site as we build it on our staging server.
- Our SEO team works closely with our developers to ensure the highest level of optimization.
- We will test your new website across all devices to make sure it looks and works great everywhere.
- We will launch the new site and do final testing to ensure a perfect start.
Read More About Website Design
What is Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and Why You Need Them in 2021
AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is an open-source project started by Google and adopted by other tech companies to make mobile pages load almost instantly. Download PDF eBook In this article, […]
4 Signs It’s Time to Redesign Your Website
Having a great website is one of the most important things for your business. Have you been looking at your website lately, wondering if it is time to stop making […]
Why You Should Redesign Your Website in 2022
If it’s been a few years since you have redesigned your website, listen closely. We’re talking a complete redesign, here — not refreshing a few photos and text here and […]